COVID-19 COMPANY STATEMENT
Given the Government steps to minimize social contact issued Monday 23rd March Cook Group Ltd have sought advice and as such will adopt the following policy:
Shortly after the Prime Minister of the UK addressed the nation in his televised guidance, the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government Robert Jenrick issued the following guidance;
Advice for the housing, construction and building maintenance industries:
- If you can work at home, do so
- If you are working on site, you can continue to do so. But follow Public Health England guidance on social distancing.
- Outside of work, remember – Stay Home Save Lives
Therefore, regarding site attendance Cook Group will now adopt the following procedure:
- Prior to our site attendance you will be asked to confirm that no persons on your site have reported and left site with symptoms of Covid19 within the previous 72 hours.
- If they have had an instance then we will delay our attendance for 72 hours from the end of the shift on the day they left site.
- We will also expect that all welfare facilities have been thoroughly deep cleaned and this can be appropriately evidenced.
This policy will be reviewed daily and adopt all future changes as required by the UK Government.
The Senior Management Team