COVID-19 – UPDATE
Cook Group have adopted all current guidance from the UK Government and the Construction Leadership Council in order to carry on working and contribute to the national and local economy.
As such we are open for business and our operatives are actively engaged in several leading construction projects throughout the UK on behalf of the NHS, Local Authorities and leading UK Universities to name but a few.
As required by law we have completed risk assessments which cover our approach to safe working during this crisis some of our current risk assessed actions are set out as follows;
- Some key workers are working from home by rotation allowing for effective social distancing in our offices.
- We have implemented video conferencing with designers to ensure install continuity and swift problem solving.
- Operatives are risk assessed to ensure they present themselves as fit for work.
- Site tasks are discussed to ensure wherever possible installation tasks are undertaken whilst observing 2m social distancing.
- Alcohol based anti-viral cleansing and cleaning products as well as face shields have been secured to ensure operatives are not at risk of spreading infection.
We continue to be supported and updated by our Trade Association, The Property Care Association and our Health and Safety Consultants Stallard Kane Associates Ltd so as to keep ourselves and you our client up to date with all applicable developments.
Cook Group Ltd are here and willing to facilitate all of your Structural Waterproofing and Ground Gas Membrane installation needs.
We look forward to hearing from you.