Below Ground Waterproofing
Cook Group offer a complete service for waterproofing structures, whether below or above ground. It doesn’t matter if it’s a building yet to be built, a 400 year old mansion or a road tunnel under a river!
We specialise in carrying out waterproofing works for new build social housing and private housing, whether it is a single house or a housing estate. Our CSSW qualified inhouse design team will design the right waterproofing system for your requirements; ensuring that you have the right system at the most cost effective price. Our senior surveyor and MD is also a PCA registered waterproofing design specialist.
Our designs and subsequent works are accepted by all UK warrenty providers such as LABC, NHBC & Premier Warranties.
What Type of Waterproofing Systems do you use?
For new build applications we will use a variety of products that are dependant on whether there is a need for ground gas protection, existing ground conditions, proposed use of the below ground area, the type of construction, the time of year and the list goes on!
- Cavity Membrane Systems (with sumps & pumps), also known as a ‘Type C’ system
- Fosroc Proofex range of self adhesive bitumen based waterproofing membranes
- Fosroc Proofex Engage range of waterproof membranes
- Water Resistant Concrete (including fitting swellable water stops for kicker & construction joints)
- Cement Based Render & Waterproofing Grout Systems
- Crystalline slurry coatings
Our works are guaranteed & works to our specifications have the option of insurance backed warranty’s too.
What Type of Properties do you work on?
Architects, designers and building contractors regularly utilise our specialist experience to assist in new-build projects.
Old, new, or planned: if there’s a problem or a project that requires Structural Waterproofing, we guarantee to offer the correct solution.
And you can rest assured that our specifications and works, where appropriate, will conform to the most relevant British Standards, the most common being
- BS 8102:2009 Code of practice for protection of below ground structures against water from the ground